Medjool dates have a rich chewy, sticky texture similar to that of caramel. They are large in size. They are also known as the Crown jewel of dates because they are so delicious and their soft consistency almost melts in the mouth. Medjool dates are less expensive than dates.
Ajwa dates are meaty, less chewy texture, and taste like caramel mixed with honey and cinnamon. They are smaller in size than Medjool dates. Ajwa dates are not overly sweet. Due to their richness in their natural properties, these dates are the most expensive dates.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MEDJOOL DATES:-
- Medjool dates are rich in natural sugars which gives them amazing nutraceutical benefits and work as a great energy booster and can work as a great healthy sweetener.
- Medjool dates have more Vitamins and Minerals than any other vegetable.
- Medjool dates Works wonders for Heart health, treat constipation and support healthy digestion, Strengthen Immunity and Bone health, Improve brain functionality, and even prevent different types of cancer and other chronic diseases. What’s more, their high fiber content keeps you in a state of fullness and satisfaction any time of the day.
- Medjool Dates are a complete source of Vitamin B6, folic acid, iron, potassium, magnesium, Calcium, and Niacin. They are rich in antioxidants. Thus they can help fight off Cardiovascular disease, Cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease
HEALTH BENEFITS OF AJWA DATES.
- Ajwa dates are rich in calcium and phosphorus which in turn helps in keeping bones and teeth healthy. It also helps overcome Calcium deficiency if eaten regularly. The significant amount of minerals present in ajwa dates is a superfood for strengthening bones and fighting off painful ailments.
- Ajwa dates contain a large number of natural sugars such as glucose, sucrose, and fructose which immediately boost energy levels since ajwa dates also have a low glycemic index which means ajwa dates do not affect the result in a significant increase in blood sugar levels thus it can be a great alternative of sweets for Diabetics Patients.
- Ajwa dates health benefits are also extended to pregnant women. Eating Ajwa dates regularly during Pregnancy activates the womb muscles and helps in the womb movement at the time of delivery. These dates also minimize post-natal bleeding.
- Consumption of Ajwa dates on a regular basis is found to be highly effective in treating Stress, Depression, and Anxiety. Moreover, Ajwa Dates are great for treating Vertigo and Madness.