QuickBooks has extensive tools that help users efficiently accomplish accounting and bookkeeping tasks. The QuickBooks Desktop Keeps Crashing is a technical issue in which users find that the QB Desktop crashes as soon as they open the QB Desktop.
Another issue that arises is that the QB Desktop becomes totally frozen after opening it. These intricate problems cause severe discomfort to users as they cannot even proceed to start their work in the QB application.
To get the easiest methods for solving this technical issue, read this blog till the end.
Do you want to eliminate the QuickBooks Desktop Keeps Crashing Issuein the easiest way? Simply dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Major Reasons for the QB Desktop Won’t Open Issue
The QB Desktop Won’t Open Issue arises due to the following reasons:
- This technical issue often arises when the QB Desktop has encountered installation problems.
- You may face difficulties in opening the QB desktop if the hard drive on your system is damaged or corrupted due to some reason.
- Besides the reasons stated above, this issue can arise if the name of the company file in the QB Desktop is too long and has exceeded the permissible limit.
Most Effective and Practical Solutions for the QB Desktop Not Responding Problem
The QB Desktop Not Responding Problem can be resolved by the following solutions:
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6175
Solution 1: Wipe out this technical issue by executing the Quick Fix my Program tool
- The first step towards implementing this solution is to open your web browser and then log into the Intuit website to download the latest release of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- After you have downloaded the tool hub, you should complete its installation by opening the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file and thereafter launch the QB Tool hub.
- Now, among the various tabs in the tool hub, you must click on the ‘Program Problems’ tab and then strike the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ tool.
- Finally, when the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ tool has completed its full run, you can launch your QB application on the computer.
Solution 2: Quickly resolve this problem by executing the QB Install Diagnostic Tool
- Firstly, you must download and install the QB Tool hub as per the process explained in the previous solution.
- At this point, you can open the tool hub by double-clicking on its icon and then you should proceed to hit the ‘Installation Issues’ tab.
- Now, you can strike on the ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ to remove all the installation problems from the QB application.
- You must restart your system just after this tool completes its entire run and then launch the QB Desktop.
Solution 3: Easily get rid of this problem by administering a new name to the QBWUSER.INI file
- Firstly, you must launch the QuickBooks folder in your C: drive and identify and perform right-click on the ‘QBWUSER.INI’ file.
- The next step is to choose the ‘Rename’ option and then add the word ‘.oldqbfile’ towards the end of the file’s name just like this: ‘QBWUSER.INI.oldqbfile’.
- Now, save the newly assigned name and then you must rename the ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml’ file by exactly the same procedure.
- Once you have allocated the new names to both these files, you can proceed to open the QB application.
The QuickBooks Desktop Keeps Crashing issue can be comfortably resolved by implementing these solutions in the correct sequence. This will ensure instantaneous rectification of this problem.
For more assistance, you can just dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.