Setting up a Canon printer is easy. Plus, you don’t need to be technically savvy to understand it. However, users sometimes struggle to find reliable sources to download software. You can choose to use ij.start.canon. Both Canon printer drivers and Canon printer software required to configure the device with wireless and wired devices are available at ij start canon. Use the following techniques to guide you through the process of setting up and installing Canon printers.
Besides being a well-known manufacturer of other technology products, Canon also plays an important role in the printing industry. Moreover, their printers now play a major role in many people’s personal and professional lives. We have everything you need, including industrial printers of all sizes and digital scanners. Plus, pages print quickly and with great print quality. Additionally, both old and new Canon printers must be configured to work properly. Therefore, in addition to your printer, you will also need the latest Canon printer drivers or software. So get the latest suitable version.
Canon printer configuration
If you are setting up your Canon printer for the first time, follow the setup instructions below. The installation process may vary using https // ij start cannon, but the setup process is basically the same for all Canon models. Let’s start by setting up your Canon printer model.
- Unpack the printer before removing it from the box.
- Next, carefully remove all plastic and screws from the printer hardware, which is packed in various ways for safety. Make sure the surface is clean before installing the printer. Also place it near your partner device (computer or laptop).
- Check the parts included in the inkjet printer box. For example, have CDs, power cords, cartridges, and manuals for Mac and Windows.
- Then connect one end of the power cord to the power cord on the back of the printer and the other end to the power switch to begin setting up your Canon printer. Then press the ON button to turn on the printer and supply power.
- If so, remove the paper tray and cover it.
- After installing the fine cartridge and ink cartridge, slide the paper guide.
- Place a pristine, high-quality blank sheet of paper there and make sure everything is in order before you set it.
- This completes the settings for Canon printers. Go to ij Start Canon to continue and download the latest printer driver.
How to Download Canon Printer Drivers and Software
- Open a browser on your laptop or desktop computer
Double-click to open your default browser on your computer or laptop. Use the default or check alternative options such as Chrome, Edge, Mozilla Firefox.
- Access ij.start.cannon
Enter the web address “https://ij.start.cannon” in the address bar. If so, you will be taken to a page where you can download the latest Canon printer drivers and software for your operating system.
- Select the Setup option to continue
This page has four options for different types of information. Select the Setup (start here) tab and find the option you want on the next page.
- Choose the right model of Canon inkjet printer
This will take you to the product page. You will be prompted to enter the model name in the field on this page. Enter “TR150” as the printer model name and click Go. There is another way to find your Canon model. To continue, scroll down the page and select Canon printer series.
- Download the Canon printer driver
The download page will automatically appear. You need to select the “Downloads” tab. Also, if another prompt appears on the screen, select Save or Save As. For example, printer software downloads start immediately.
- Install downloaded drivers and software
After downloading, click “Run” to start installing the Canon printer driver. Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the ij-setup installation.
Setting up a wireless connection with a Canon Ij printer
One of the best ways to connect your printer to your PC or laptop is to connect them wirelessly and use WiFi. However, this method requires using a wireless printer. Now, let’s see how to make the IJ printer Wi-Fi compatible.
- Make sure your Canon printer is turned on.
- The printer driver can be downloaded and installed from ij Start Canon.
- Touch his WiFi button on the printer or select the wireless icon. You can verify that your WiFi router is working by observing the blinking WiFi light.
- Finally, short press his WPS button on your wireless router.
- The printer will display the connection status. If not, make sure both the WiFi light and the ON light are on. If so, the connection will be established.
References: Canon iJ setup