The main asana performed on the head, shoulders, and neck is Murdhasana. It is also called Prasarita Pada-Uttanasana. This asana is done standing.
By including Murdhasana in your routine, where you can maintain your beauty, you can also get other benefits from this asana. The main asana performed on the head, shoulders, and neck is Murdhasana. It is also called Prasarita Pada-Uttanasana. This asana is done standing.
Method of doing Murdhasana:
- Standing and make a distance of about 3 feet between both feet. While exhaling, raise the hands up and while exhaling, bend forward and rest the palms on the ground.
- Keeping the balance of the body, rest the front part of the head between the two hands on the ground. Now take both hands backward and keeping them above the waist, hold the wrist of the other hand with one hand. In this position, lift the ankles so that the weight of the body falls on the head and toes. As long as it is comfortable, stay in this position while breathing easily. Then for the return, while inhaling, first open the hands and rest them on the ground. Slowly return to normal position.
- It was one round of this posture. When it is a good practice, gradually increase the duration of the last pose. Each round takes about 30 seconds to a minute. After each round, lie down for a few moments in Shavasana. Throughout the process, focus on the breath.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you should learn at a 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
Benefits information of Murdhasana:
- Get rid of the problem of gas in the stomach.
- Long-term exercise also removes other neurological diseases including stress, depression, and anxiety.
- Relieves from the problem of low blood pressure.
- The neck muscles are strong.
- Facial freckles disappear due to increased blood circulation toward the head. Wrinkles are reduced and the glow of the face increases.
- Helps to look younger for longer.
- The immunity of the body is strengthened.
- The imbalance of hormones is removed.
- And the arms and the lower part of the waist become flexible and there are no back problems.
- The body is not chaotic and there is a kind of balance between all the parts of the body.
- The secretion from the kidney, pancreas, and liver is regulated.
Precautions of Murdhasana:
- People suffering from high blood pressure and heart disease should not do it.
- Avoid this asana in case of dizziness.