The report talks about the shift in demands and emerging trends that are expected to drive the growth of the Cloud Infrastructure market. The rising demand for the Cloud Infrastructure market is expected to drive the demand for Cloud Infrastructure market, thereby bolstering the growth of the industry. Moreover, the report also studies the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market.
The global cloud infrastructure market size was USD 188.40 Billion in 2021 and register a revenue CAGR of 11.8% over the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand for hybrid cloud platforms, rapid increase in adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to solve business problems, and increasing demand for AI cloud are some key factors driving cloud infrastructure market revenue growth. A hybrid cloud infrastructure combines private cloud infrastructure along with one or more public clouds.
In addition, hybrid cloud infrastructure allows data portability and application of orchestration across multiple computing environments. Moreover, it further allows organizations to coordinate workloads between connected environments, orchestrate across multiple applications, and exercise effective governance over IT systems. Furthermore, organizations can leverage optimal computing environment for every workload and process complex workloads in an affordable public cloud platform and keep simpler workloads in private cloud infrastructure.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1069
As well as new entrants in the Cloud Infrastructure market. It focuses on the recent mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, licensing agreements, brand promotions, and product launches, among others.
Some major companies operating in the market include Alphabet Inc. (Google), Amazon Web Services, Inc. (Amazon), International Business Machines Corporation, Alibaba Cloud (Alibaba Group)., Tencent Cloud, Salesforce, Inc., Oracle., Cisco Systems, Inc., AT&T Inc., and NetApp, Inc.
One of the report’s central components is the broad Cloud Infrastructure market segmentation that includes the product type gamut, application spectrum, end-user industry landscape, significant geographical regions, and the top market contenders. The report contains unbiased industry expert opinions on the current market scenario, past market performance, production & consumption rates, demand & supply ratio, and revenue generation forecasts over the estimated period. The key players’ financial positions, along with their gross profits, sales volumes, sales revenue, manufacturing costs, and other financial ratios, have been accurately gauged in the report.
- The services segment accounts for a significantly robust revenue share in 2021 owing to growing adoption of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. Private companies are rapidly adopting subscription-based pricing models to meet increasing demand for IT services. Additionally, limited IT budgets of SMBs and startups have led to an increase in demand for cloud platforms. Small enterprises are adopting as-a-service business model to meet growing demand for affordable infrastructure to deploy applications and sophisticated tools.
- The hybrid segment revenue is expected to register a rapid growth rate over the forecast period. Dynamic workloads have led to an increase in demand for a hybrid environment, which enables faster scaling to meet expectations. Organizations can integrate hybrid cloud infrastructure with its existing infrastructure to provide affordable solutions to end-users.
- The BFSI segment revenue is expected to increase at a rapid rate during the forecast period. This is attributed to rapid growth of banks and financial institutions and increasing adoption of big data analytics by financial institutions to compute large financial datasets to derive critical insights.
The global Cloud Infrastructure market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application range, end-use industries, key regions, and an intensely competitive landscape. This section of the report is solely targeted at readers looking to select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the Cloud Infrastructure sector in a strategic manner. The segmental analysis also helps companies interested in this sector make optimal business decisions and achieve their desired goals.
Emergen Research has segmented the global cloud infrastructure market based on type, end-user, infrastructure, and region:
· Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Platforms-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Relational Database as a Service (DBaaS)
- Container-as-a-Service (CaaS)
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
· End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Business & Consulting Services
· Infrastructure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
Regional Bifurcation of the Cloud Infrastructure Market Includes:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Radical Features of the Cloud Infrastructure Market Report:
- The report encompasses Cloud Infrastructure market overview along with market share, demand and supply ratio, production and consumption patterns, supply chain analysis, and other ley elements
- An in-depth analysis of the different approaches and procedures undertaken by the key players to conduct business efficiently
- Offers insights into production and manufacturing value, products and services offered in the market, and fruitful information about investment strategies
- Supply chain analysis along with technological advancements offered in the report
- The report covers extensive analysis of the trends, drivers, restraints, limitations, threats, and growth opportunities in the Cloud Infrastructure industry
Thank you for reading the research report. To get more information about the customized report and customization plan, kindly connect to us and we will provide you with the well-suited customized report.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.