This is an era of digital and contactless payments. Gone are the days when you had to provide cash for everything you bought. These days people like to keep their transactions simple, hassle-free and convenient. In this period, Netspend has emerged as the platform, especially for the young generation, the safest and most secure medium for digitally making any payment.
In this blog, we will be considering all the possible ways for Netspend card activation, and How To Activate Netspend Card along with availing of the perks that it offers. Let’s start our blog and get a brief idea about the topics we have to cover.
Ways To Activate Netspend Card
To start the blog on a good note I would like to tell all our viewers that Netspend Card Activation thankfully has more than one way so if you fail through an activation method, then you certainly have another method to fall back on.
Mediums To Activate Netspend Card
- Through Mobile App
- You can easily activate your Netspend card by using the NetSpend mobile application.
- Apart from the activation process, you can easily send and receive money, and manage your money in no time.
Process Of Activation
- The very first step begins by activating your card just open the Netspend app.
- Then tap the ‘Activate Netspend’ tab.
- To manually activate your card enter your Netspend card number and security code.
- For the process to proceed further, tap the scan button to scan your Netspend card using your phone’s camera.
- The screen will prompt you to enter your email id, and username and create a password.
- For security and recovery purposes, you shall be required to set up a security question.
- Now is the most important step that you need to follow. You need to create your 4-digit PIN for your card. This would come into use during the cash withdrawal at any ATM and for other purposes as well.
- Fill up your personal information such as Full Name, Residential Address, D.O.B., Zip code, and social security number.
- The final step is to accept all the terms and services.
- Simply activate your card and use it.
- Through Website
- The simplest way you can activate your Netspend card is through the Netspend official website.
- If any user was not able to activate your card through the mobile app then you can easily activate your card through the website.
The steps are as follows-
- The very first step is to navigate to the Netspend website.
- Select “Activate Netspend card” from the top right corner.
- Your screen will prompt you with a notification that says “ Ready to activate your new Netspend card”, tap on that.
- The final step is to enter the card number, and security code, and then simply tap “Continue”.
- Through Telephone
- This is the old school method but still, it is in trend.
- Call at the Netspend toll-free number.
- The customer service representative will answer your call and listen to your request.
- Provide him with your card number, security code, and other personal information so that the executive can confirm your identity.
- After he is sure that it is you, the executive will activate your card.
- Congratulations, Now your card is ready to use.
- Netspend Card Activation without SSN
- Everyone knows the process of the card activation with SSN but still very few users know exactly how to Activate Netspend card without SSN.
- This is one method that every user is very keen to know about. Trust me you are not alone in the queue who wants to know about this.
- This segment is basically for the users for those who want to activate your Netspend Card without providing a government-authorized identity.
- Most other credit or debit cards require an SSN else they can’t activate their cards but thankfully that is not the case with Netspend.
- Any user can activate their debit card by using their government ID.
- It could be a passport, Driving license, etc.
- A user can also use the Alien Registration Number which happens to be a combination of 7 to 9 numbers.
Well, these were all the possible ways through which you can activate your Netspend card. How to activate Netspend card under 18 Please do follow them for a smooth process. Feel free to contact us at our official website if you have any other queries left.