Battle.net balance card – Similar to Riot Games or the Steam gaming platform, Blizzard Entertainment developed Battle.net, or Bnet, a gaming platform that allows its users to play with other gamers and communicate with their friends.
On Battle.net, you can purchase and play games such as Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Hearthstone, Diablo, etc., and to purchase these games, you can use a Battle.net balance card to fill the Battle.net Balance, which is considered more convenient and fast for gaming.
What is the Battle.net Balance?
Battle.net Balance works as a pre-loaded wallet with points or cash that can be used for purchasing games and in-game items on Battle.net.
In-game items are those that are useful at the time of gaming. For example, in Call of Duty, you can purchase supply boxes, killstreaks, armor plates, gas masks, grenades, throwing knives, etc.; in Hearthstone, you can buy Mercenary packs, card packs, Gold Tavern Tickets, and heroes; and in Diablo, you can buy crests, rings, amulets, and weapons.
Ways to Fill the Balance
Battle.net Balance can be purchased using a variety of payment methods, including PayPal, debit and credit cards, and so on. You can also buy a Battle.net card from online merchants and redeem it in the easy steps given below-
- The first step is to buy a Battle.net card that is redeemable in your region. If you purchase a card from a different region, for example, if you live in the European region and buy a card for the American region, it will fail to redeem. So, make sure to check the details with the vendor who is selling the cards.
- Go to the Battle.net website, login to your account, and fill in the code you received from the online merchant.
Your balance will be updated in about 10 minutes after you click on the Redeem Code button.
Important Battle.net Balance Points
Before you make a purchase, here are some points that you need to be aware of:
- You can’t withdraw or get a refund of the balance money you bought.
- You can only use a USD card on the USD Battle.net store and a Euro card on the Euro store. Using different currencies in the store is not possible. So, check the currency of your Battle.net card before purchasing it.
- You can’t convert or transfer the balance between different accounts. But, you can gift the balance to your friend.
- Battle.net balance is different from Blizzard Balance.
Battle.net Balance is an amazing way to purchase anything on Battle.net and save yourself from recurring bank card uses at the time of playing. It offers an effortless purchasing experience. Moreover, Battle.net cards work like a charm while playing on Battle.net because they are safe and can be bought at discounted prices.
You can also get your balance card with GamersGift in India. To get a Battle.net redeem code, visit the website and search for the card in the search box. You’ll see cards in various ranges, starting from INR 448 to INR 5100.
So, get your Battle.net card now!