1. What is a wet air cooler?
If the structure of the air cooler is slightly improved and a small amount of water is sprayed on the surface of the fins, water evaporation can play a role in enhancing heat transfer, thereby improving the heat transfer efficiency. This type of air cooler is called a wet air cooler.
2. What types of heat exchange equipment can be divided according to the principle of heat transfer?
According to the principle of heat transfer, heat exchangers can be divided into three types: mixed type, regenerative type and partition type.
3. What types of heat exchange equipment can be divided according to the type of heat transfer?
According to the type of heat transfer, heat exchange equipment can be divided into the following categories:
(1) Phaseless transmitter: generally divided into heater and cooler
(2) Phased transmitter: generally divided into cooler and reboiler. Reboiler is divided into axe reboiler, rainbow reboiler, reboiler, evaporator, steam generator, waste heat boiler, etc.
4. According to the structure, what types of heat exchange equipment can be classified into?
The heat exchange equipment is classified according to the structure: floating head heat exchangers, fixed tube plate heat exchangers, stuffing box heat exchangers, U-shaped tube (snake tube) heat exchangers, double shell passes heat exchangers, single tube heat exchangers, multi-tube heat exchangers, external draft tube heat exchangers, baffle rod heat exchangers, heat pipe heat exchangers, and cannula heat exchangers.
5. What types of heat exchange equipment can be divided according to the baffle distribution?
Single bow heat exchangers, double bow heat exchangers, triple bow heat exchangers, spiral bow heat exchangers.
6. What types of heat exchange equipment can be classified according to the plate shape?
Spiral plate heat exchangers, plate heat exchangers, plate fin heat exchangers, plate shell heat exchangers, plate evaporators, plate condensers.
7. What types of heat exchange equipment can be divided according to the sealing form?
Such heat exchangers are mostly used in high temperature and high pressure devices. They can be divided into: spiral lock ring heat exchangers, O ring heat exchangers, film seal heat exchangers, steel gasket heat exchangers, sealed cover plate heat exchangers.
8. What kinds of air cooled heat exchangers are made of non-metallic materials?
They are divided into graphite heat exchangers, fluorine plastic heat exchangers, ceramic fiber composite material heat exchangers, and glass fiber reinforced plastic heat exchangers.
9. What are the air-cooled heat exchangers?
Air-cooled heat exchangers can be divided into dry air coolers, wet air coolers, combined dry and wet air coolers, power station air coolers, surface evaporative air coolers, plate air coolers, energy recovery air coolers, natural convection air coolers and high-pressure air coolers.
10. What types of heat exchange equipment can be divided according to enhanced heat transfer elements?
According to the enhanced heat transfer elements, the heat exchange equipment can be threaded tube heat exchangers, corrugated tube heat exchangers, special-shaped tube heat exchangers, surface porous tube heat exchangers, spiral flat tube heat exchangers, spiral groove tube heat exchangers, ring slotted tube heat exchangers, longitudinal slotted tube heat exchangers, finned tube heat exchangers, spiral wound tube heat exchangers, T-shaped finned tube heat exchangers, new structure high efficiency heat exchangers, insert heat exchangers, sawtooth tube heat exchangers.
11.What is the working principle of the air-cooled heat exchanger and its components?
Air-cooled heat exchangers use ambient air as the cooling medium to sweep across the finned tube to cool or condense the high-temperature process fluid in the tube. It is composed of a tube bundle with a wind mechanism frame and a shutter.